Monday, December 7, 2009

   

Belle Shoes
From DISGUISE

She'll trip the night fantastic and tame the Beast in our beautiful Belle jelly shoes. Attached Belle brooch, sequins and florette. Wear with our Belle costume and other Belle accessories. Officially licensed Disney Princess accessory. For ages 3 and up. Approximately 7" in length.

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #16669 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Factory Card and Party Outlet
  • Model: 18224


Rubbish1
I've also written a review for the Halloween dress sold with these shoes. Both of them broke during the first day of wear, but I could fix the dress. The shoes actually rip in the fabric, and I don't know what idiot got the idea to make children's shoes out of fragile polyester, or any shoes for that matter. After a few days of use they became really ugly, ripped and torn everywhere, but they never completely break, so I can't throw them away! Sadly, my daughter loves them anyway. I wish I'd never bought them. Extremely bad value that stares me in the face every day.

Toys 'R Us stock an excellent, durable alternative for five dollars. We have the Ariel pair and they are well made and GOOD value.

Bah-humbug....Santa stole from 4-year olds!1
Gee....we ordered the item on Dec. 8? It's now January 6...well past Christmas? The item we PURCHASED never has been delivered. I guess this is how some people get their Christmas present money. I contacted the vendor. No effective results were obtained there. I would never recommend buying anthing from this vendor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment