Wednesday, December 9, 2009

   

The Little Mermaid - Ariel - Bed Sheet Set - Twin/Single Size
From JFO

Genuine licensed merchandise. Machine washable

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #115970 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Brand: store51
  • Dimensions: 10.00" h x 2.25" w x 8.50" l,


Fine Sheets for A Kid4
I bought this set for my almost three year old as she moved into her big girl bed. Kids this age wet the bed, get sick, get bloody noses, play with messy stuff etc. etc. I did not want to pay a lot for sheets that would spend a lot of time either in use, or in the wash undoing the use. I bought these because my daughter likes the Little Mermaid and most importantly, they were on sale for under $30 for the set. The sheets are very bright and wash well but are on the thin side and not all that soft. They are fine for the price I paid but no way would they be worth the original price tag. My daughter likes them. They fit the (bunk) bed and wash well. That along with a reasonable price tag gets my approval.

0 comments:

Post a Comment