Wednesday, December 2, 2009

   

Disney Tinker Bell Play Make Up set - 17pcs set
From Disney

Brand new in factory sealed box

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #7589 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Disney


Disney Tinker Bell Play Make Up Set2
Lots of plastic to throw away - real bad for the landfill. However, my daughter loves Tinkerbell and was begging for a make-up kit for her 6th birthday. None of the make-up is functional - mostly greasy feeling. Smells o.k. though. The nail polish is sort of like real nail polish except it's really watered down and clearish. It's pretend make-up but even so, after applying the lipstick and nail polish you can just barely see it. It's nearly impossible to get the paper off the double sticky nail doo-hickeys so the little plastic fingernails will stick on. I wasn't very happy with it when I saw what I had purchased but my daughter was thrilled when she opened it and seemed very pleased and I guess that's what counts.

good times!5
My daughter loves it! She's 5 and she keeps playing with it after a month. That is a lot for her. The items are cute and has enough to share with siblings. If your kid likes makeup and tinker bell this is a sure thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment