Friday, December 25, 2009

   

First Look and Find: Disney Princess (My First Look & Find)
By Editors of Publications International, Ltd.




Appealing look & find Disney fun for toddlers! The soft, padded cover and lavish Disney pictures on shiny board pages will dazzle toddlers new to the adventures of look and find books. As an additional bonus for parents, there are interactive activities. Each set of activities focuses on a separate skill, such as colors, rhyming, counting, etc. It's nice that the pages are wipe-clean! This is a fun book to share with your child. Young preschool girls would love this... I purchased this book for my 2 yr old daughter...she has played with it a few times...just not sure she's old enough for it yet...but I think she'll grow into it...the patience isn't there yet. My niece loves her Disney book! My niece loves her Disney book. She loves to look at the pictures of all the animals!! She kisses them all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment